Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thank you for your fast responses! I really like the idea of Gavin having his own special nickname for Lawrence. Plus Gavin is very fond of nicknames. (He calls me Hotdog because I'm a vegetraian, haha) We weren't origninally going to find out the sex of the baby but we are having so many arugments about girls names we changed our minds! So we have a scan in 10 days (but who's counting) and after that if it's a boy I will talk to Gavin about nicknames. I will have to talk to my Mum about it too so she knows what Gavin is going on about if he suddenly starts telling her he gets to choose a name for the baby or something. He like talking about names with me so I think he will enjoy choosing a special nickname. He keeps telling me we should name the baby Merlin or Hermione, which I must admit are much better options Jimbaly-Jambly which my husband suggested!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Your Lawrence could be called Rence but your brother.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I just wanted to add that Lawrence sounds so handsome with his sisters' names! I hope you are able to use it!
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac

@lo - Thank you I wasn't sure about it at first but most of the feedback we have received has been positive.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl