Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which combo is better?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Holiday Elizabeth Eve

12 63.16%
  • Holiday Evangeline Elle

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Holiday Combo

This is just a theoretical question but one of my very favorite names is Holiday. After toying around with combos, I came up with the following but wanted to know which was best.

Holiday Elizabeth Eve
    Holiday Evangeline Elle

I love Elle and Eve for their simplicity, and Elizabeth and Evangeline for their classic feel that grounds the more exotic Holiday.

Haha, I also thought of Holiday Evangeline Eve and Holiday Elizabeth Elle, until I realized that the second middles are just short forms of the first middles.

Edit: also, is it rude to post in the girls names forum if you're not actually having a child? Sometimes I feel like I'm overstepping my welcome in the girls forum.
    Last edited by larkub101; July 18th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

Holiday is adorable! Both combos are lovely! Holiday Elizabeth Eve has a good flow. I think the unusual Holiday works great with the traditional Elizabeth and Eve. Holiday Evangeline Elle is just beautiful in my opinion! (It's my favorite.) I love Evangeline and Elle! I like the way Holiday, Evangeline, and Elle all complement each other.

I've been following this forum for a while before I actually made an account, and a good amount of the posts don't seem to involve an actual human baby. So I think you're fine.

Aesthetically I like Holiday Elizabeth Eve best, but it does remind me of Christmas Eve! I don't think I would pair Holiday with Eve, even with Elizabeth in between.

I don't think there is any problem posting in the girls names forum since your post is about girls names
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Well, if it is rude, then I've definitely overstayed my welcome, lol!

I actually think Holiday is cute, though I'd personally prefer it as a middle name.

Both of the names you've listed are very long and rather heavy. 8 syllables without the surname!
    They are pretty, they're just a lot of name.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

@amira thank you and welcome to nameberry!
    @jazz1509 thanks and I envisioned this name for a December baby anyway. By the way, I adore your daughters names!
    @Kala_way lol and yes they are long, but I think that's normal for a two middle names combo. Thanks for the input!