Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trying for him :)

So we have four beautiful daughters and our last one was born in January of this year. We thought we were done because of the complications with her but we both want another one. One last try for the son my husband has always wanted. So no, I'm not pregnant yet but we're trying. We have a girl name picked out already but we're having trouble with a middle name for the little guy. His first name we have already decided and its going to be Philemon. Any help with a middle name? We have thought about Amadeus for his middle but...comments?
    ~Happy Mommy to five amazing daughters~

Kiddos:
    Scarlett Morgan (3/23/2004)
    Pheniox Gray (1/4/2006)
    Jordan Zoe (5/13/2009)
    Helena Olivia Charlotte (1/17/2013)
    Greta Amelia Genevieve (11/3/2014)

Philemon (fill-a-mon ?) Amadeus, I like the sound of that!
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

No it's like the bible name (fy-LEE-mon) and I like the sound of Amadeus too
    ~Happy Mommy to five amazing daughters~

Kiddos:
    Scarlett Morgan (3/23/2004)
    Pheniox Gray (1/4/2006)
    Jordan Zoe (5/13/2009)
    Helena Olivia Charlotte (1/17/2013)
    Greta Amelia Genevieve (11/3/2014)

Philemon Amadeus is a whole lot of name for a little guy. I kind of like it on paper, but it is quite clunky to say, especially with such simple (by comparison) names for his sisters. Do you have any nicknames in mind for him?

I really like Amadeus as the middle. I also like Amias, Ozias, Elias, Frederic, Thaddeus, George, Josiah, Bartholomew, Isaiah, Jethro, Ezekiel, and maybe Enoch.
    ElizabethAlessandraBronwenDylanJamesSilasJoseph

Quote Originally Posted by namesy View Post
    Philemon Amadeus is a whole lot of name for a little guy. I kind of like it on paper, but it is quite clunky to say, especially with such simple (by comparison) names for his sisters. Do you have any nicknames in mind for him?

I really like Amadeus as the middle. I also like Amias, Ozias, Elias, Frederic, Thaddeus, George, Josiah, Bartholomew, Isaiah, Jethro, Ezekiel, and maybe Enoch.
    I agree with namesy about Philemon Amadeus being a whole lot of name for a little boy and about it clunky next to his sisters names. I also really like the middle names she suggested. I was just looking at your daughters names in your signature and I was wondering who you pronounce Pheniox?
    Last edited by cannebella; July 18th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.