Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Emme

Exclamation Emme

I love the name Emme. Not as a nickname for Emerson or Emilia. Just Emme. It's pronounced M and then E, like Emmy. What do you think of Emme for a girl? Middle name suggestions would be awesome. I was thinking Emme Juliet or Emme Violet, but there is something about those two that just isn't quite right. Opinions and middle name suggestions for Emme, please! Thanks.
    -Madison

**Also, Emme's siblings would most likely be Ava Madeline (girl) and Easton Malachi (boy).**

We call my cousin Emme... her full name is Emmarie. I think it sounds kind of nicknamey for a full name, especially with Ava and Easton.

My first instinct would be pronounce it like M, the same way Elle is pronounced just L. Especially since Emmy seems to be the established spelling for em-ee.

I don't hate it, but it does sound quite nicknamey.
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

More opinions and middle name suggestions would be awesome! Thanks. And, if Jennifer Lopez can name her baby Emme, then why can't I? Lol.

I met a young Emme a couple years ago. I asked about it and her parents said they just liked it.

It worked for her.