Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nicknames for Miranda or Anne

Hi, basically my name is Miranda and I have never really been fond of my name. However, I don't like many of the common nicknames associated with such as randy, randa, andy, mandy, mira, or myra. I kind of want a change and want to go by something different, My middle name is Anne which I think sounds kind of flat, so I wouldn't really want to go by Anne either. Thanks for suggestions!

I have a friend named Miranda who goes by Mindy, which I think is kind of cute.

Mindy's not bad, it might be a little too cutesy for my taste.

Do you like Annie or Mia?

I had a best friend named Miranda. I called her Randa, Randy, Mir, or Mirandy You could make Anne a little different and be Annabelle or something else.

Or if you're open to it, make up a whole new name for yourself!

There's a girl in my class called Alexandra but she hates her first name so she just asked all the teachers to call her Paige and we all accepted her. After the first day, no one called her Alexandra again, so that can always work for you!
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver