Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The only unisex name I really like is Emerson for a girl.
    Avery, girl
    Jamie, girl
    Pat, girl
    Alex, boy
    Anderson, boy
    Casey, boy. Kasey, girl.
    Aaron, boy. Erin, girl.
    Riley, girl
    Cameron, boy
    Dylan, boy
    Taylor, girl
    Drew, boy
    Morgan, girl
    Spencer, boy
    Sam, boy
    Bailey, girl

Avery - I prefer it on a boy, but can see it on either
    Jamie - Ditto, but I prefer it on a girl
    Pat - Patrick? All boy. Patricia? All girl, etc.
    Alex - Alexander? All boy. Alexa/Alexandra/Alexandria/Alexis (all in the US)? All girl.
    Anderson - I would never think to put this on a unisex list. All boy
    Casey - Works on both.
    Aaron/ Erin - Boy/Girl
    Riley - Wish it would stay with the boys, but I can see it on both now
    Cameron - I would automatically think boy, but don't mind it on a girl at all
    Dylan - Boy.
    Taylor - Prefer it on a girl, have actually only ever met boys with this name
    Drew - As a nickname for Andrew obviously boy. Drew alone I would assume girl
    Morgan - Love it on a boy, but would assume girl
    Spencer - GP on a girl, but strictly boy
    Sam - Samuel = Boy, Samantha = Girl
    Bailey - I guess girl

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    We're going to have this conversation again?
    Yes, looks like we are. I for one love the topic of unisex names, but I'm usually afraid to start any discussions of my own about it because people who disapprove always chime in with how ridiculous they think it is. I respect your opinion on the matter, but I think that those of us that enjoy unisex names have every right to discuss them. You can simply not post in these threads if they annoy you. I would really appreciate that

Now, on topic: I love unisex names, and I'm a big fan of the current trend of more names becoming unisex. I hope that as time goes on, names will be less and less associated with a single gender. It's just something that is strange to me. I feel the same about toys, clothes, color schemes, and so on.

All of the names you listed I can easily picture on boys. For girls, the only ones that seem a bit odd are Anderson and Pat, but I don’t like those names for either sex, so maybe that’s why. My favorite is Dylan, which is on my list for boys and girls. I also love Jamie for both, and Alex for girls.
    ElizabethAlessandraBronwenDylanJamesSilasJoseph

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by namesy View Post
    Yes, looks like we are. I for one love the topic of unisex names, but I'm usually afraid to start any discussions of my own about it because people who disapprove always chime in with how ridiculous they think it is. I respect your opinion on the matter, but I think that those of us that enjoy unisex names have every right to discuss them. You can simply not post in these threads if they annoy you. I would really appreciate that

Now, on topic: I love unisex names, and I'm a big fan of the current trend of more names becoming unisex. I hope that as time goes on, names will be less and less associated with a single gender. It's just something that is strange to me. I feel the same about toys, clothes, color schemes, and so on.

All of the names you listed I can easily picture on boys. For girls, the only ones that seem a bit odd are Anderson and Pat, but I don’t like those names for either sex, so maybe that’s why. My favorite is Dylan, which is on my list for boys and girls. I also love Jamie for both, and Alex for girls.
    Bravo! I appreciate your sense of civility.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Agreed. Bravo.