Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vetting posts on triplets or quads

Pam and Linda would it be possible to vet new threads by people who have just announced the birth of their triplets or quads?

It seems like every multiple birth is under suspicion these days and our nameberries are taking people to task assuming that they are trolls. I think it would be much better if the births were authenticated ahead of time to free up the Birth Announcements for just that and not have berries thinking that here is another troll and calling them out.

Much better imo if we all knew when it was posted that it was A OK. (Sorry more work for the lovely nameberry staff though.)

rollo
    Psalm 23

Thing is, while it's a nice idea in principle, how exactly would it work in practice? Multiple mums-to-be emailing a scan photo proving there is indeed three or four babies in there? A link to an announcement in the local newspaper? A phonecall to the hospital where they were born to confirm? I think while the intention is good, I just don't know how it would work.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

essjay you have a good point. How would it work? I guess we will have to start at quads because surely their arrival would be in the tabloids? If that was the case then it would be to easy check up wouldn't it? I remember once when quads were celebrities and were showered with gifts from companies eg disposable nappies.

Anyone else got a better suggestion please.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    essjay you have a good point. How would it work? I guess we will have to start at quads because surely their arrival would be in the tabloids? If that was the case then it would be to easy check up wouldn't it? I remember once when quads were celebrities and were showered with gifts from companies eg disposable nappies.

Anyone else got a better suggestion please.

rollo
    I would imagine that not all quads are in the paper. Not every parent wants their five minutes of fame.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Not such an easy task, but we'll try! If you have any clues, let us know.