Names Searched Right Now:

Madeleine/Madeline

I can't help myself from loving this name right now, I've tried and I can't help it.

I'm pronouncing it like mad-uh-line. I understand the pronunciation for Madeleine is with the "ehn" sound. Each spelling has their pros and cons; I like Madeleine in cursive and on paper, while I love the children's book Madeline and straight forward pronunciation. Which spelling would you go with?

What middles would you pair with Madeleine? The last family name I have is Louise, but I feel it's a little L heavy with Madeleine/Madeline. I was also thinking Mae, in honor of my best friend, but I'm weary of M alliteration. I'm pretty open to all suggestions, except word names.

Thank you.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

If you want the "line" ending, then I think the spelling Madeline would be the way to go. I don't think Madeline Louise is that bad but Madeline Mae is odd. If you don't mind the literary nod, what about Madeline Louisa Mae as a combo?

Other Suggestions

Madeline Audrey
    Madeline Frances
    Madeline Alice
    Madeline Clara
    Madeline Lucy
    Madeline Georgia
    Madeline Florence
    Madeline Faye
    Madeline Cora
    Madeline Daphne
    Madeline Charlotte
    Madeline Claire
    Madeline Bridget
    Madeline Ruth
    Madeline Sophie
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Madeline is my daughters middle name, so I love it and find it very beautiful. I prefer it to Madeleine as I feel Madeleine is more serious and I don't like the repetitive "e" in the name.

Middles..

Madeline Sofia
    Madeline Kate
    Madeline Georgia
    Madeline Lydia
    Madeline Charlotte
    Madeline Serafina
    Madeline Olivia
    Madeline Fiona
    Madeline Carys
    Madeline Luna
    Madeline Zoe
    Madeline Clara
    Madeline Phoebe

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I figured the Madeline spelling would be the consensus. Would it be too much if I then dressed her in a little yellow trapeze coat?

I love the suggestions of:

Madeline Faye
    Madeline Ruth
    Madeline Kate
    Madeline Claire
    Madeline Clara
    Madeline Fiona

Are there any other suggestions?
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____