Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Olivia! Yes it is very popular, but it is much more my style.

I like Tahlia more than Olivia because it is more unexpected and fresh. Olivia is very popular but I've never really fallen in love with it something about it just doesn't sit well with me. Tahlia flows wonderfully and while it may need to be spelled out most names do these days. I also second the Thalia spelling as it's more established and I think it is more likely to give you the pronunciation you desire.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

What about Livia? Very similar to Olivia, but i think prettier without the O sound and also not as popular!
    -Kiele

Olivia! Mainly because I adore Twelfth Night, and I love the ties to peace and literature. Plus, how cute is the nn Liv/Livy or Olive? I love it. Tahlia is nice, though. I feel quite tied to it because my sister is Natalie nn Tallie. And I have come to quite adore Tallie.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George