Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I second (third, fourth, whatever) Verona Claire. it's just perfect

Verona Jane
    Verona Olive
    Verona Louise
    Verona Eve
    Verona Alice
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

I'm thinking Verona Mae

Picking something traditional without having a good reason seems a bit strange, like naming her after a grandmother of something.
    Our other daughters are Miah, Annika and Eloise so it's the first letter of each of their names.

If the name Claire was in the family id be more in love with it.

What about Verona Maeve?

Rose or Opal
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I think the suggestion Verona Skye sounds very cool