Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OMGGGG I'm having QUINTUPLETS!!!1!!1!

I'm sure we're all too familiar with this kind of troll. But be honest, it would be fun to pretend! So lets do it here!

Answer the first post and then post your own imaginary scenario, ask pretty much whatever as long as it can be answered in one post

Poster 1: I'm expecting identical quadruplets, they're our first girls joining their triplet older brothers Silas, Caleb, and Lucas! They're due this week and need names!!!!
    Which names should we pick? Our options are:
    Zoey
    Mary
    Annie
    Elizabeth
    Pearl
    Bethany
    Vivian
    Ada
    Which four should we pick!?!?

Poster 2: Mary, Annie, Elizabeth, and Vivian!

So I'll start:

I'm about to have septuplets! We're having five boys and two girls! The girls are going to be Philippa and Rosemary, and we have three boys names, Wesley, Malcolm, and Truett. What should we name the other two boys???
    Sarah, Linguistics major, Politics junkie, Dog owner

Philippa | Henrietta | Agatha | Francesca
    Malcolm | Wesley | Sheppard | Alistair | Gregory | Rhett | Schuyler | Lincoln | Truett

Please Vote on my Namelist! (Click here)

Philippa, Rosemary, Wesley, Malcolm, Truett, Duncan & Eamon

We're expecting twins, a boy and a girl. They join their triplet siblings Olivia, Edmund and Arthur.

Olivia, Edmund, and Arthur become big siblings to Louise and Geoffrey

We're expecting triplets, two identical girls and a boy! We already have son and daughter, Brogan "Bo" (5), and Eleni "Ellie" (2).
    Name loving BritBerry

//Penrose Luna, Indigo Temperance, Sunny Matilda, Posey Isabella, Clio Susannah//
    //Prosper William, Mackenzie Jude, Leo Gabriel, Elliott Rafferty, Eli Dakota//

Brogan and Eleni have baby siblings Noemi, Maddigan, and Huxley

Our quints need names! They're all girls, and we want them to all start with the same letter! Should we call them Francesca, Florence, Fiona, Farrah, and Faye, or Paloma, Philippa, Pearl, Perrine, and Pamela?
    Sarah, Linguistics major, Politics junkie, Dog owner

Philippa | Henrietta | Agatha | Francesca
    Malcolm | Wesley | Sheppard | Alistair | Gregory | Rhett | Schuyler | Lincoln | Truett

Please Vote on my Namelist! (Click here)

Francesca, Florence, Fiona, Farrah and Faye!

We're having triplets, two girls and a boy, who will join our daughter Mabel and our son, Lucas. We want their names to have five letters!