Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    It was for quite some time, but currently is not. It is still in the top 200 though. I hate how popular it is.

My name has been in the top 100 for decades, and often made the top 50 or even 25. Yet I very rarely encounter anyone else with my name. Which is why I'm not as concerned about top 100 names being "too popular" the way some people are.

My name jumped into the top 1000 in the 400s the year before I was born and has grown from there. For the last 10 years it has bounced around between 50-70 and been subject to creative spelling as well. So yes I grew up with an almost unknown and now have a common name for little girls. Annoying! It is very confusing for people when I introduce myself and my daughters because they always assume my name is one of my children's.

Casey was #486 in 2012, maybe just a smudge higher if you include all of the alternate spellings!
    jude | oliver | emmett | leo | beckett | elias | everett | wyatt | owen | broderick | sebastian
    lila | vivienne | adelaide | aria | norah | amelia | scarlett | eden | eliza | genevieve | abigail

My name was #35 the year i was born and its been in the top 100 since them, but looks like it may drop out soon.

As a kid i only knew one other girl with my name and she was about 8 years younger than me so it was never an issue. I knew a few more by high school but never actually had any classes with them. There are now 2 others in my friend group, but we go by different nicknames and we rarely have all 3 of us together at one time so it hasn't been too confusing.

It must make a big difference between #1 and #35, because Jessica and Ashley were the top two names the year i was born and i feel like I've met several thousand of each, but only a handful with my name. Location plays a role in that, obviously, but sometimes i wonder if having a top 100 name is really as negative as we sometimes think, or if anything ranked #11-100 would be easy enough to live with
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.