Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Nope. Cara is #695

Nope, Erin is #262
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My name will always be in the top 100, I'm almost sure of it.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Not anymore. It was in the top 100 for around 35 years or so but it's been out of the top 100 for the last several years.

My name, Violet, has broken into the top 100 in very recently. I believe it was #101 in 2011, but I could be off by a tad. I think Violet is a beautiful name and it was my grandmothers. I couldn't be more pleased to have it as my own. I've thought about pulling a Lorelei Gilmore (The Gilmore Girls), and name a daughter after myself. It might be a little odd though. Haha! I have no clue where Violet stood on the charts when I was born. I would venture to guess it wasn't in the top 1000.
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt