Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    She sounds very much like a Hazel to me, Hazel Margery, but I wonder if perhaps that isn't unique enough for you?

I think Ruby could be a quick transition from Boo - to Roo or Rue? - and I like Ruby Aveline, Ruby Cordelia, and Ruby Gwendolen for you.

With Ulysses, Bishop, and Winifred, perhaps:

Alice - Alice Marigold Elspeth (Allie)
    Adele
    Constance
    Daphne
    Esther
    Estelle
    Florence
    Greta
    Lenore - Lenore Viola Julip (Leni, Lena)
    Pauline - Pauline Eulalie Rose (Polly)

My favorites have combo ideas.
    Last edited by lemon; July 17th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I think Beatrice or Beatrix would work very well on a sweet but serious girl, plus I love how it sounds with Winifred. Boo could easily become Bee.

UPDATE: OH! I just saw somebody suggested Eleanor! I *LOVE* that more than the rest for both your criteria for sweet but serious, the storybook aspect plus I think Eleanor next to Winifred, Bishop and Ulysses is just perfection!!
    Last edited by gigigibbons; July 18th, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole

@lemon - Hazel is beautiful, I really like it. Not sure how I feel about it with Margery. Since Hazel is vintage, I might want something more fresh and modern to lighten it up. But I am adding Hazel to the list. It's one I'd kind of forgotten about, thank you. I've thought about something Rue/Roo for the "boo" connection. Any suggestions besides Ruby? I couldn't think of anything!

@bandksmith - Thank you for the suggestion! Serenity Grace is a lovely combo, but not for me.

@bibliophile - Yeah, I'm really, really unsure about the combos. I kind of threw a few names together, didn't even ask Himself. But Marjorie Simone is rather cute, idnit? I love all of your suggestions, especially Adelaide. I think that'd really, really work for her. I'm concerned about the rising popularity. I'm not fond of "Addy." Maybe Lacey as a nickname?

@pistachio - oh Reverie! I like that. Maybe as a middle.

@rkrd - Felicity Juliet has lots of spunky and sweetness. Will definitely think about that one.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

As for the nicknames, you can get Lacey, Leda, Ada, Delia, Adele, Liddie, Lidia as well. I'm glad you liked my suggestions!

Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx