Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Eugenie

I keep thinking of this name. My mother is named Jean and it seems like great way to potentially honor her at some point. My MIL is Irene and I think Eugenie Iris is a charming combo that has such a nice connection to the grandmas, yet would be all her own. What are your thought on the name Eugenie and the combo in general? Thanks!

I rather like Eugenie. Eugenie Iris is a lovely combo and I love how it honors both grandmothers.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Thanks! I am going to run this one by my husband. I am afraid he will think it's too granny-ish or that it will make him think of Fergie's daughter...we'll see!

We are using it as a mn for our daughter due in Dec. It's a way to honor DH's Grandpa Eugene and Grandma Jeannie. I think it's a lot more interesting than Jean.

I do love the name Jean. It's so sweet & simple & easy. Eugenie is great though, cause it manages to be impishly cute for a little girl, but at the same time it feels a bit formal. I have a weakness for names that end in the Y sound so I am always on the lookout for ones that aren't overly cutesy cause they can skew in that direction!