Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Didn't quite get this far in Catholicism, but for the name part of it I think Bernadette goes really well with your name, even if it is a tad over-the-top. Therese is a much more modest choice (name style wise) and flows just as well; 'Gemma' is too close to the 'Becca' in your first name for it to work for me though.

Unfortunately, I'm not well-versed in saints; I was not a very attentive Catholic. Hope I helped out anyway.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Why don't you look at this Catholic saints site? It's a pretty good resource to help with names and more importantly gives a brief biography of them.

Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Mine is Charity.

I'm not a practicing Catholic anymore though, I now attend a non-denominational church, so I have no cause to use it these days.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Welcome to Catholicism! It is very hard picking a confirmation Saint. I picked St. Thérèse for myself, and my mother picked St. Bernadette, so of course I love them both. And St. Gemma was great too : ) Someone else already mentioned St. Eulalia (I just discovered her). I would like to add, by the way, that you can pick both male and female Saints, it's not restricted to your specific gender. My sister picked St. Sebastian.
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Ransom-Jude Matthias-Damian Pascal-Eli Constantine

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Aster-Maura Francesca

Honor-Elisabeta-Maeve-Afton-Ophelia-Calhoun-Ishmael-Arthur-Monroe-Sasha