Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Didn't quite get this far in Catholicism, but for the name part of it I think Bernadette goes really well with your name, even if it is a tad over-the-top. Therese is a much more modest choice (name style wise) and flows just as well; 'Gemma' is too close to the 'Becca' in your first name for it to work for me though.

Unfortunately, I'm not well-versed in saints; I was not a very attentive Catholic. Hope I helped out anyway.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Why don't you look at this Catholic saints site? It's a pretty good resource to help with names and more importantly gives a brief biography of them.

Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Mine is Charity.

I'm not a practicing Catholic anymore though, I now attend a non-denominational church, so I have no cause to use it these days.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥
    Jude ♥ Nathanael ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah

Welcome to Catholicism! It is very hard picking a confirmation Saint. I picked St. Thérèse for myself, and my mother picked St. Bernadette, so of course I love them both. And St. Gemma was great too : ) Someone else already mentioned St. Eulalia (I just discovered her). I would like to add, by the way, that you can pick both male and female Saints, it's not restricted to your specific gender. My sister picked St. Sebastian.
    Julian Balthasar Fox-Arthur Sebastian Marius-Piers Raphael St John

Genevieve Antonia-Elisabet Mercédès-Catherine Sunniva-Marguerite Azélie

Afton-Hermione-Olivia-Marin-Johannes-Hugo-Bram-Omri-Percy