Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I selected Saint Genevieve for my confirmation saint. I was between her and Saint Seraphina. I also recommend Saint Germaine/Germaina. She has a very inspirational story!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I have chosen not be confirmed, but my sister was when she was fifteen. She chose Saint Catherine of Sienna.
    If I were to be confirmed, my choice would most likely be Saint Elisabeth of Hungary (she's the patron saint of hospitals, nurses, homeless people, and dying children to name a few), Saint Agnes of Rome (the patron saint of Chasity, girls, and rape victims) or Saint Edith Stein (patron saint of Europe, loss of parents, and converted Jews.)
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I chose Kateri myself . I think Therese would sound lovely with as a second mn for your name. I agree with @taytothestars that Saint Germaine has an AMAZING story! Some other great saints that havent been mentioned would be Saint Philomena, Saint Lucy, Saint Agatha, and Saint Brigid/Bridget. You could also pick a patron saint of something that you are passionate about. If you would like to PM more about yourself I would be happy to help you find some patron saints
    Last edited by dillonsfan01; July 18th, 2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Typo

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I chose St. Hilaria for mine. I didn't make it part of my name. I didn't want a saint that everyone else had. Almost all girls wanted to be: Mary or Elizabeth. So I went to Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online and looked at a list and St. Hilaria's story stood out to me. My ideal would have been to use one with the same name as me, but there was only a Blessed Diana and that doesn't count unfortunately....

So I guess in your case, I'd go through this list: Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
    Pick out names you like that flow with your name, then research each ones story and find the one you connect with the most.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I'm so glad to see that the name Kateri has made it on to Nameberry. St. Kateri resonates with me being an upstate ny'er with a Catholic/ Iroquois family heritage. My husband isn't keen on the name. But I love it.