Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Confirmation Names

Hey there! I am planning to become Catholic in the spring, and I've heard that you can choose a saint's name when you are confirmed. Right now, there are three saints I really love: Bernadette Soubirous, Gemma Galgani, and Therese of Lisieux. I am trying to find a saint I can relate to or feel a connection with her story, but I'd also like a name that sounds good with my legal name, as I'm planning to use it as a second middle name. My name is Rebecca Elizabeth. I would love any suggestions and recommendations! Thank you!!

I chose St Rose of Lima for my confirmation!

St Edith Stein - she is the patron saint of loss of parents and converts.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

St. Abigail
    St. Maria
    St. Adeline
    St. Claudia
    St. Merryn
    St. Clare
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

I LOVE the story of St. Gemma Galgani! Some other favorites:

St. Eulalia
    St. Veronica
    St. Agnes
    St. Cecilia
    St. Genevieve

A website you can use: Saints.SQPN.com
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I chose St. Frances Xavier Cabrini.