Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

So I'm a mummy of 2 and very early stages with baby #3. I'm torn on this one. Now having number 3 my view is very different to when I was prefer with #1. So I will remember to nearly 4 years ago when I popped out my daughter
    I reckon he has to go it alone, stay home or let you be totally flexible when the baby comes. That first 6-8 weeks of motherhood is hard. Despite what everyone says, you really have no idea how your life changes and every first time mothers experience is totally different. I had an emergency c-sec with my first and there was no way I was going far for about 1 month. But I was blessed with a baby that slept, ate and pooed through her first 3 months of life. So if I had chosen to go away she would have been a dream. But not all babies are like that! At all! My son was similar. I sometimes forgot I had another one he was so quiet. Of course.....when they finally wake up after that 3 month mark....well, it's a totally different story!
    Now after two.....I accept that other people's lives don't stop cause you have a baby, that there are germs everywhere(!) so there's no point in being too much of a germ phobe (shopping trolleys are actually the most germy thing out there!) and my kids have a brilliant immunity as I didn't cotton wool them too much.
    But all of this is after having 2 kids. You need to be a little gentle on yourself being a first time mum (or mom ). You will not know how it will be for you till that bub comes into the world. Yes, everyone will say "oh all it does is sleep as a newborn". And that could be true. But they aren't you. Only you can make that call. Yeah, hubby can have input but I still think the final decision is up to you .
    Good luck!!!!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!