Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WDYT of Quinn?

WDYT of Quinn?

I've just taken quite a liking to Quinn, and surprisingly, so has my normally picky fiance! What do you think?

Also, suggestions for middle names? Not really a fan of how any family names sound with it. I think Quinn Joy sounds pretty (and I really like the name Joy) but the only issue is our last name is also one syllable. Is a 1-1-1 pattern okay?

I'd go with a 3 syllable middle name, so the full name doesn't sound so choppy. Quinn Nathalia, Quinn Alexis, Quinn Elena, so many options!

I do like Quinn for a girl. I think a different number of syllables sounds better, Quinn Joy sounds very abrupt and choppy to me.
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

I have an up and down love for Quinn. Mostly down now. My husband is also picky (he would say the same of me!) but he loved this name and I started to really like it, it grew on me.Had it in our top 3 even. I liked that it was simple, easy to spell and not too common,bit spunky. But I didn't like that its feels modern and not overtly feminine.

Most people I asked didn't like the name, the ones who did were all men. And it doesn't get much love around here I have found.
    I find it very difficult to get a middle name that sounds nice with Quinn. A lot of choices make it sound like "queen" ie Quinn Elizabeth, Quinn Charlotte. And many just sound "off" with it imo.
    I personally think a 1-3-1 name would be nice. My favs with Quinn were Quinn Rosemary, Quinn Violet, Quinn Josephine, Quinn Susannah, Quinn Sylvia
    Maybe I am a name nerd
    Edmund & Henry
    First born & brother from a furry mother

I think that Quinn is very cute! But I do think you need a longer middle name because with joy it turns into one name... Quinjoy
    -Kiele