Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WDYT of this combo?

What do y'all think of the combo Isla Wren? I have recently started liking Wren and think it makes a cute middle name!

What about Judson for a boy? Nickname Judd (pronunciation like dud) or Jude.
    Last edited by triplea17; July 17th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel

I love Wren too as a middle name. I think Isla Wren sounds beautiful. I'm not a fan of Judson. The instant NN I would think of would be Jud. I feel like Jude is stretching it a bit.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

I really like Jude but not Judson or Jud. I think Jud just sounds too much like Jugs and that might lead to teasing. Isla Wren sounds very pretty together!
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

Isla Wren is very cute, and I like Judson/Judd too

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen

Isla Wren is beautiful it seem very nature centric and I think that is a great thing. It's a very earthy combination that balances being grounded with having a weightless wispy feeling. Judson is firmly in the surname category for me and while I like many surname first names Judson just seems like its not ready to make the transition. I really like Jude and would suggest using that as a first name as I feel it can easily stand on its own.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year