Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Maeve and...

Maeve and...

Back to the drawing board, trying to refine our list for Maeve Alice's little brother or sister (TTC).

Please give your reactions / thoughts to these possible names. Combos and new ideas welcomed!

BOYS:
    Arlo (definite front runner atm)
    Saul
    Luca
    Jasper

GIRLS:
    Anneke (nn Annie)
    Greer (very nearly used this for Maeve!)
    Sansa
    Allegra
    Jane

Names sadly vetoed: Io, Flora, Anouk, Nour, Elinor, Miles, Hugo, Alfred.

Thank you!!

Maeve Alice is beautiful! One of my dance students is a Maeve and my sister is Alice

Im sad to see Hugo vetoed as it's one of my favourites and I think it's lovely with Maeve!
    I really like Arlo!
    Luca and Jaspar are both nice, and I could see them with Maeve.
    Saul is very cool! I've never heard it on someone before!
    You've got a great bunch of boys choices!

Greer is my favourite of your girl choices.
    Anneke and Sansa are both interesting, but not my style. I like Sansa better, but think that Anneke goes better with Maeve.
    Allegra and Jane are also nice but I just like them with Maeve as a sister, not love.
    I would suggest Nola to go with Maeve. Not sure if it's your style but I love them together!
    Elsa might also be nice?

Good luck!
    Last edited by silverr; July 18th, 2013 at 10:38 PM.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

Luca is perfect for a boys name. Anneke goes best with Maeve, but it isn't very pretty to look at like Maeve. It doesn't sound like your style, but I think Anastasia would work. Maeve, Luca, and Anastasia.
    ~Mehri

Of your boys' names, I think Saul goes the best with Maeve. I also really like Arlo w/Maeve. Super cute. Luca and Jasper are not my favorites. Luca is cute, but I don't think it really goes with Maeve and my cat is named Jasper so I have a hard time disassociating the name from my spectacular feline.

Of your girls' names, I like Greer the best (one of my faves) and I think it is PERFECT w/Maeve. Second fave is Anneke though I don't think it goes as well. I love that name, though. Jane also goes well but it doesn't have that punch that Maeve has. Sansa and Allegra? Mehhh. I'm a huge Game of Thrones nut and I also have allergy problems so those names both have strong associations for me.

Yes:
    Saul, Arlo
    Greer, Anneke, Jane

No:
    Luca, Jasper
    Sansa, Allegra