Names Searched Right Now:

Sister for Brooklyn

Sister for Brooklyn
    We are expecting our second girl in T minus 9 days!! I am a bit anxious because we still have no name for baby girl. We like different names but not too different. At he moment these are the front runners.
    Blakely
    Bryce
    Londyn
    Sawyer
    Need help deciding.:?

Brooklyn seems much more feminine than the names on your list. How about:

Delaney
    Aubrey
    Avery
    Harper

I think the names you've suggested fit well with Brooklyn. My only suggestion would be to spell London properly; it looks teen-mom-y with the y. If you like place names you could also consider Sahara, Astoria, or Cairo in addition to more commonly-heard Adelaide, Carolina, Catalina, or Sydney.

Boyandgirl's suggestions also seem to fit your style.

Congrats!!
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I think names like Charlotte, Grace, Kaleigh, Virginia,...etc. would go good with Brooklyn.
    Girls*- Violet, Anastasia, Rosalyn, Jersey, Ivory, Samantha, Elsa, Carly, Elaina, Ella, Lucy, Genevieve, Juliette, Scarlett, Madeline, Paisley, Becka, Maleia, Sage, Anise, Jade, Estelle, Serenity
    Boys*- Xavier, William, Clayton, Tucker, Sawyer, Leonardo nn Leo, Ansel, Zander, Russel, Ezra, Finn, Henry, Roland, Montague, Mathieu, Charles

Bryce and Sawyer are all-boy to me. Blakely doesn't seem very feminine, either. I think London is fine, but only if you spell it correctly and only if you're okay with having a theme.