Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: New Cousin!

New Cousin!

Alright, so I posted a little while ago asking for MN suggestions for Eliana, and all the suggestions were great. Eliana was born this past weekend, and they finally chose a MN. Lynn. Eliana Lynn. While it's not my favorite, I suppose it could've been worse. She's beautiful and healthy and so tiny, and home from the hospital. So, thanks for all the suggestions, and I'll keep you posted on any more new arrivals!
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Congrats on the new cousin!
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

Congratulations on your new cousin, Eliana Lynn!

Congrats to you and your family!

Thank you all! She is precious and doing well. She's been home for almost a week now, I think. Wow. Can't wait to see her again!
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.