Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I actually am Southern (Baton Rouge, to be exact, although we moved when I hit my teens), so the meaning is kind of two fold, which I think is great. I appreciate the references!

These are some great ideas, ladies!

Rosa Parks is such a well known figure and has a moving story behind her actions that I was told as a child, Rosa is quite unusual because Rose and Rosie are more commonly used.

I think Stetson Evers sounds really nice. I love the way you are going about finding a name for your baby!

I will see if I can come up with any suggestions.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

We don't know what we are having, so we've been looking at both girl and boy names. The girl name discussion is a whole different story! We haven't been able to agree on anything, and Stetson, for a boy, just kind of fell into our laps. I wouldn't want to use Rosa for a boy. It's a bit too feminine for my tastes, and unfortunately Parks would be out because we are working with a three syllable hyphenated last name that begins with Parker (thanks a bunch in-laws).

Quote Originally Posted by corajsb
    I think Stetson Evers sounds really nice. I love the way you are going about finding a name for your baby!

I will see if I can come up with any suggestions.
    Thank you
    Last edited by brittles; July 18th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.