Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I love Henry!

Henry is a contender for us, and we are also rethinking our name choice due to popularity. However, it is a seriously awesome name - and, working with kids, I have yet to meet one. So, I don't think it is a huge concern if it works for your family or it suits your child.

Quote Originally Posted by shermy View Post
    Henry is a contender for us, and we are also rethinking our name choice due to popularity. However, it is a seriously awesome name - and, working with kids, I have yet to meet one. So, I don't think it is a huge concern if it works for your family or it suits your child.
    I think the name would suit our child very well, and I love it! However I still can't get over the popularity issue. Both my name and my DH's name aren't even in the top 500 names in the U.S. and for some reason I can't get over the fact that Henry is in the top 50 and could eventually increase even more in popularity. I haven't actually met a Henry either... but there are so many other people out there who know Henry's that the popularity issue is still a concern.

I actually really like Conrad. It's different yet rather handsome. Good choice.

Obviously, I love Henry. The popularity doesn't bother me at all. My son is nearly four and I still haven't met another. I have a soft spot for Henrik, too. I can't get into Conrad.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly