Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like:

Eleanor (could use Lennie as a nickname)
    Eloise
    Evangeline (nn Evie)
    Adele

I would suggest Molly, cute but grows up well.

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

Maisie - Too cutesy for my taste.
    Daisy - Better than Maisie, but I prefer Violet or Lily as far as floral names go.
    Lacey - A bit dated, but it is pretty.
    Sunny - This is cute. A bit tom-boyish at the same time (nothing wrong with that).
    Lulu - Very feminine. A deep contrast to Sunny.
    Lennie - I haven't heard this on a girl, but it isn't terrible.
    Eleanor - I like this.
    Eloise - Reminds me of the cartoon, which I've never even seen.
    Elsie - My grandmother's name, so I'm biased. It was once a popular name for a cow, but so was Betsy.
    Evangeline (nn Evie) I like Evie quite a bit.
    Vivienne - Not my favorite.
    Adele - I think of the singer.
    Violet (too similar to Vincent?) - I like this more than Daisy, but you will have matching names.
    Hero - Too much pressure on her shoulders.
    Scout - My own daughter's name. She is four and absolutely loves her name. It isn't popular with the older crowd, but she gets many compliments from the younger generations.

We have similar taste, I see several names on your list that are in my favorites.

To go with Vincent Nicholas, I would choose:

Adele - Feminine, pretty, and grows well with a girl
    Eleanor - Still feminine and pretty and has the nn potential of Nora, Elle, Ellie, etc.
    Eloise - Pretty and still has nickname potential for a more cutesy name
    Elsie - I know this is a nickname-y name, but it's on my top 5 and I think that Elsie is one of them that could age well.

Vincent is a strong name so I think your daughter deserves the same. Most nicknames as full names don't age well in adulthood. Your daughter will be spending most of her life as a mature woman so her name should reflect this fact.

From your list, I would choose...

Eleanor nn Nell
    Eloise nn Lulu
    Evangeline (nn Evie)
    Adele

Other Suggestions

Audrey
    Lucy nn Lulu
    Leonora/Lenora nn Leonie or Lennie
    Hattie
    Sarah nn Sadie
    Annabeth nn Annie or Beth
    Eva nn Evie
    Georgina nn Georgie or Gigi
    Camille nn Mila
    Diana
    Daphne
    Philippa nn Pippa
    Marina
    Simone
    Clara
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Vincent Nicholas is such a superb name.

Here are my favorites with Vincent:
    Margaret nn Daisy
    Eleanor
    Adele
    Hermione nn Hero
    Elspeth nn Elsie

Middles:
    Violet
    Vivienne
    Lacey
    Hero
    Scout

Maisie - I prefer it as a nickname. I struggle to see a neurosurgeon or army sergeant Maisie.

Daisy - So cute as a nickname. Agree with pp that those two could be nicknames for Margaret. I think Margaret and Vincent are smashing together.

Lacey - A very sweet name.

Sunny - Nickname.

Lulu - Nickname.

Lennie - Nickname. The nicknames don't really stand up to Vincent, or feel wearable in most professional jobs.

Eleanor - Love this.

Eloise - Not my style, but cute and sounds nice with Vincent.

Elsie - What a cute nickname. I know a lovely young lady named Elspeth, and when she was littler they called her Elsiebells. It was the charmingest thing.

Evangeline (nn Evie) - Oh, now that's nice.

Vivienne - Great name, although a lot of V with Vincent. A different ending (vs Violet), so that's good, but a strong match.

Adele - Perfect. Great name, both cute on a halfpint and powerful on an adult. Sounds good with Vincent.

Violet (too similar to Vincent?) - Sadly yes; the test for me is whether the kid could understand me if I yelled their name from around the corner, or if they'd claim they thought I called for the other one. (I once knew a Kaleb and Kayla sibset who failed that test.) Violet would be a great middle name.

Hero - ooh, I love this as a Shakespearean name. I'm not sure it's wearable as a first; I'd use it as a middle, or go with Hermione and use Hero as a nickname as a pp suggested. I really like that idea, actually. Vincent and Hermione. Vincent and Hero.

Scout - again love the literary, but not sure how wearable it is. Great middle.