Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love your list and many of the suggestions. The only options I would add are Lucia (nn Lulu or Luci) and Eleni (nn ellie or leni). Both have beautiful meanings too.
    Scarlet~Eliza~Coralie~Gemma~Iris~Liv~Jude~Julian~S ilas~Leo~Ronan

First off, Vincent is amazing! Good choice.

Most of your name choices are too sweet and sickly for me. They'd work as nicknames, but they are pretty twee and might not age well at all.
    That said, I like:
    Eleanor (You could use Lenore as a nickname! Vincent and Lenore! Like... Vincent Price, and Lenore from The Raven? Too cheesy? Just me? Fine. I got a kick out of it. :P)
    Vivienne (Vincent and Vivienne actually works for me. Nice.)
    Violet (too close to Vincent, but still nice)
    Hero

As someone mentioned, try finding full names you like which can use the more nickname-y names as nicknames. Vincent is quite strong and dignified, and the cutesy names as full names just have a completely different vibe and don't flow at all.

I think Eloise is perfect with Vincent! You can get nicknames from it, or leave it as is. I do like Vivenne as well, but think Eloise seems to fit the style you described best.

With Vincent (with is such a lovely name) I like Eleanor (with nickname Elsie), Evangeline and Adele (perhaps with the nickname Daisy? I think that could work because of the strong d-sound), with a slight preference to Evangeline because I love how classy it sounds with Vincent.

Some suggestions:
    Aliena
    Cosima
    Josephine
    Mathilda
    Philippa
    Rosalind
    Rosemonde
    Last edited by shvibziks; July 17th, 2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: No glasses = several grammatical errors.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"

So many good suggestions thank you everyone! So much inspiration to share with dad! I like that Eloise can be nicknamed Elsie or Lulu, and is lovely on it's own.