Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    From your list, I think Vincent and Theodore (slightly biased because Theo is one of my favourite names) fit like a glove.

Some suggestions:
    Aymeric
    Emil (nickname Milo? Emil is *very* Scandinavian, but I could totally see it with Theodore)
    Henry
    Hugo
    Leonidas (probably too close to Leonard and Leopold, but I think it's a lovely name and it would give the nickname Leo)
    Maximilian (don't know if Maximilian with the nickname Milo is a stretch because obviously Max is the
    Quentin
    Samuel
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

From your list, I love...

Vincent and Theodore
    Vincent and Leo
    Vincent and Cassius
    Vincent and Simon

Leo is the name of popes and saints so it's not just a nickname. The same goes for Milo which is older than Miles. Simon is a name that appeals to many cultures so it's not just a Jewish name anymore.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Theodore and Leo best.

Theodore and Cassius are my favorites with Vincent.
    ~Mehri