Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phoebe Isobel

Phoebe Isobel

Hi! I haven't been around in awhile as I've been busy looking after Phoebe Isobel, born on 6/18! Her first name was not on our original list of favorites but we think it's just perfect. My boss actually recommended her first name after reading a book with a character named Phoebe who also had my maiden name as a last name. It was a sign! Plus, we loved the meaning (bright or shining one) and the fact that it is a strong female name in the Bible (Romans 16). We also loved the name meaning for Isobel and the spelling is a nod to our Scottish background. Our little girl is just as perfect as her name. Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on all of my posts!
    Astrid Paloma ~ Cora Jessamyn ~ Eve Alexandra ~ Lila Mairead
    Maeve Antonia ~ Margot Bettina ~ Sybil Augusta ~ Sylvie Natalia

Back to the drawing board for the boys....

Mom to Ph0ebe I$0bel

Ok ,Phoebe Isobel is just stunning ! Its actually my favorite combo with Phoebe ! Congrats !
    Last edited by bellerose; July 17th, 2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: correction
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

~Vasiliki

Dearest names: Sèraphine Wildrose, Psyche Isadora, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore, & Orpheus Prosper, Amadeus Evander Zephan, Lucien Alaric, Victor Prometheus.

Welcome to the world, Phoebe Isobel! You have a truly stunning name
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, Phoebe Isobel. Phoebe is so spunky and I love the Scottish spelling Isobel.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Phoebe Isobel is a lovely name.