Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phoebe Isobel

Hybrid View

Phoebe Isobel

Hi! I haven't been around in awhile as I've been busy looking after Phoebe Isobel, born on 6/18! Her first name was not on our original list of favorites but we think it's just perfect. My boss actually recommended her first name after reading a book with a character named Phoebe who also had my maiden name as a last name. It was a sign! Plus, we loved the meaning (bright or shining one) and the fact that it is a strong female name in the Bible (Romans 16). We also loved the name meaning for Isobel and the spelling is a nod to our Scottish background. Our little girl is just as perfect as her name. Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on all of my posts!
    Mother to Phoebe Isobel

Eve Elise|Cora June|Sybil Maeve|Tessa Kate

James Gabriel|Ronan James|Thomas Xavier|Simon Alexander

Ok ,Phoebe Isobel is just stunning ! Its actually my favorite combo with Phoebe ! Congrats !
    Last edited by bellerose; July 17th, 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: correction

Welcome to the world, Phoebe Isobel! You have a truly stunning name
    Best regards; Julia

Persephone Kate ; Charlotte Delphine ; Evangeline Karys ; Clara Juliet ; Vera Madeleine

Joseph Scott ; Christopher Callan ; Maxwell Finn ; Noel Carter ; James Nicholas

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, Phoebe Isobel. Phoebe is so spunky and I love the Scottish spelling Isobel.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Phoebe Isobel is a lovely name.