Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I would definitely like to see the to youneek trend to phase out. I just hate the idea of a person going through life saying-it's Karyn with a y. It has a downmarket vibe to me..like the parents are illiterate or something. I think it's so much worse than Sophia P, Sophia Z, etc
    Last edited by bellababy; July 17th, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

I also agree with the ayden names. I remember the first time I heard "Cayden." I thought it sounded so babyish and trendy...ugh. For me, Imogen is an old lady name...I love old lady names haha. I do dislike "Bella" as it has blown up in the past five years. It seems that every other girl you meet under 20 is calling herself Bella, and those above 20 are naming their kids anything that allows the nickname of Bella.

The only specific tryndee name I really can't stand is Nevaeh. But, I do know an upper class Christian family that used it for their daughter because of it's relationship to heaven and their faith. I guess you really can't fault the reasoning, but why Nevaeh when you could have gone with so many other faith-based names, like Eliora/Eliana, Gabrielle/ella, Elizabeth or even Eden?

Also, kry8tive spellings. My name is Reine, and believe me, I've gotten over ten pronunciations for it. TEN! And spelling... I feel for all that Kalei, Zofiya, Liliyin, Jdyn and Jaycyb. At least I've finally managed to go by a different name, but it's not easy.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I wish that Zoe & Luke would drop out of the top 20's and go back to their respective spots in the 1000's range. But that is only because I am horribly selfish and wish to use them for my own children : )
    Raphael Benedict-Peter Lazarus-Jude Sebastian-Eli Balthasar-Samuel Crispin

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Charlotte Valentine

Scarlett-Astrid-Larkspur-Afton-Haidée-Becket-Eamon-Percy-Arthur-Scully

I would also like to add Holden, Catcher in the Rye destroyed every possibility of me ever liking this name
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath