Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carlotta?

Quote Originally Posted by tylomas View Post
    This is going to be a completely biased opinion, but I love the name Carlotta! If #2 is a girl, her name will almost definitely be Beatrice Carlotta
    Beatrice Carlotta how lovely! I love your first daughters name Ivy Juliette especially the spelling of Juliette.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like it but prefer Charlotta, Slavic version.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Carlotta is very pretty and underused! Go for it!

The name screams "car" to me. I'm not a fan of any Car- names but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Carlotta with the nickname Lottie/Lotte (lott-uh). Carlotta does remind me of Anne of Avonlea, which makes me happy (except that's Charlotta but close enough).
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

You can probably tell that I love Carlotta (despite actually never having really liked Charlotte much) and I'm with you on the C___a names as well - there are just so many beautiful ones! Good luck choosing between them all, but I think Carlotta is a keeper.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]