Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Carlotta?

I have the same problem as the poster above. I can only see "Car".... and I am not sure really why that is... at any rate, I do think it is a nice name.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love it. So much more interesting than Charlotte (plus, there's a Charlotte I really dislike, haha). I like Lottie or Lotta best as a nickname. Along a similar vein, I'm also crushing on Carmel/Carmela.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

Oh, sorry I forgot to say, I like Cara or Calla as nicknames. Good luck (again)!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

My name is Charlotte but my Spanish family call me Carlotta.

I love the name Carlotta (considering legally changing my name to Carlotta). It's different and exotic and people often compliment me on the name and say its very pretty.

I get Lotty and Coco as nicknames.

Just a name lover.

"Do you think I've gone round the bend?"
    "I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
    - Lewis Carroll, Alice and Wonderland.

You're singing my song here! I adore the name Carlotta (nn lottie). Wish one of my daughter's would use this name for a granddaughter.