Names Searched Right Now:

Sibling for Isabella?

Please help! We have our second child (sex will be unknown until birth) on the way in December and I'm having a nightmare of a time choosing names. All the names I like - and go well with our last name, which starts with Leo - seem to remind me of someone I don't care for, or we know someone with that name. Our first child is Isabella (nn Bella) Joann. My current list of names doesn't include anything I'm in love with, just names I like. Any thoughts on these names, or suggestions for others would be welcome! Thanks!

Boy (possible middle name Cole):
    Simon/Simeon (Simeon is a family name)
    Nicholas
    Anthony (though I don't care for the nn Tony)
    Elliot
    Finnegan

Girl (possible middle names Lorraine, Grace, Lafitte, Noelle):
    Gabriella (nn Gabbie) - I know it's matchy with Isabella
    Irina
    Rebecca

I really like Isabella and Nicholas or Gabriella. Other suggestions would be

Girls
    Juliana
    Layla
    Adriana
    Maya
    Victoria
    Alyssa
    Savannah

Boys
    Nathaniel
    Ethan
    Samuel
    Christian
    Jeremiah
    Joseph

Girls*- Violet, Anastasia, Rosalyn, Jersey, Ivory, Samantha, Elsa, Carly, Elaina, Ella, Lucy, Genevieve, Juliette, Scarlett, Madeline, Paisley, Becka, Maleia, Sage, Anise, Jade, Estelle, Serenity
    Boys*- Xavier, William, Clayton, Tucker, Sawyer, Leonardo nn Leo, Ansel, Zander, Russel, Ezra, Finn, Henry, Roland, Montague, Mathieu, Charles

I'll give you some feedback on your names first:

Boy (possible middle name Cole):
    Simon/Simeon (Simeon is a family name) - Isabella and Simon sounds so cute and I know a sibset that are called this. I perfer the traditional spelling of Simon though.

Nicholas - Adore Nicholas and actually its really handsome against Isabella.

Anthony (though I don't care for the nn Tony) - I love the nickname of Ant for Anthony not Tony but I wouldn't pair this name up with Isabella, though.

Elliot - Isabella, in my opinion, is timeless and a classic name while Elliot is hip and trendy name if your daughter went by Ella or got that as a nickname then sure.

Finnegan - NO SURNAME!

Girl (possible middle names Lorraine, Grace, Lafitte, Noelle):
    Gabriella (nn Gabbie) - I know it's matchy with Isabella - You hit the nail on the head there. I'd never put these two names together.

Irina - Nope different country and it doesn't look right.

Rebecca - Isabella and Rebecca are gorgeous! Love this.

I'm writing a story at the moment and I have a sibset of Isabella and Madeleine. Madeleine it's timeless, classic and the nickname of Maddi is cute, too. For boy I like Oliver or Alexander or Benjamin. Isabella and Benjamin would be cute, together - both timeless names but what about Gabriel?

HTH's

Laura x