Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Clara all the way!

Caroline! Clara isn't the most logical nn for Caroline to me, especially if the first a in Clara is pronounced like "car" but it wouldn't be so far fetched to use it.

1. Caroline
    2. Clara
    3. Claire
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

Well, I have a little Clara so that is my favorite. However, Caroline sounds best with Christopher.

I'm all for creative different nn but I'm not sure of Clara can be short for Caroline. I think it may be a bit too much of a stretch and I feel like it's one you would always have to take time to explain why you chose it as compared to more usual nn for Caroline. That being said I adore Clara I think it is classic, musical, and sweet and I love it with Christopher. Clara Marie Brehme is simply stunning!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year