Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nameberry has introduced me to some awesome names that I otherwise wouldn't have considered and made me feel more confidant in names that I've loved for a long time. Also, the moms forums have given me a lot of great information that I know will come in handy when I finally get pregnant!
    Baby boy due October 2014!

Everett ♥ Ezra ♥ Gideon ♥ Piers ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Wolfgang
    Agnes ♥ Beatrix ♥ Leona ♥ Luna ♥ Mabel ♥ Mavis

Loving everyone's responses!!!
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

Definitely an outlet to share ideas, concerns, questions, and just general information with other Mom's. TTC will be a lot easier having so many people in the same situation to talk to. Also I love that I don't have to bug my husband with names anymore and I have a way to talk about names without appearing "baby obsessed." Every time I mention names to my Mom or friends, they give me the *eyebrow* because they think I'm planning on having like 8 more kids or something. I can't just generally like names for the sake of liking names. I also like that the overwhelming majority of Berries are intelligent, articulate, kind, and I really value their opinions and advice.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Well said Rowangreeneyes! I know the feeling, I think men's brains and ears are not made to hear or discuss baby names. It is really interesting to see how many berrie's boyfriends, partners, husbands do not like discussing names.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Well, same as you, Scarlet! Mostly, it's a great place for me to come while I'm TTC to discuss and vent. There's nobody in real life I could talk to this much about this stuff, so this site has become very important to me. Like you, I can't wait to begin my own naming journey on Nameberry!
    I can't wait for you naming journey to begin either! Although this may sound weird I feel like you and I are in the same boat.