Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What has Nameberry done for you!? 1,2,3 GO!

Title sums it all up!

My answer: Nameberry has provided me with a site where I can discuss names, knowing I will get truthful opinions. It has given me a place to be open, seek advice and to be apart of peoples naming journeys. Plus I am totally addicted to berring. This site is definitely like a drug! I can not wait to conceive so I can actually start my own naming journey.
    TTC Baby #1

Well, same as you, Scarlet! Mostly, it's a great place for me to come while I'm TTC to discuss and vent. There's nobody in real life I could talk to this much about this stuff, so this site has become very important to me. Like you, I can't wait to begin my own naming journey on Nameberry!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Nameberry has provided me with an outlet for my love of names as well as offering a wonderful community of like minded individuals who are willing to offer up their own experiences an opinions. Now that my husband and I are so close to ttc it has become even more important to me as I love having people to bounce ideas and the various situations that come up when starting a family. I cannot wait to truly begin my naming journey like Scarlet and Sarah and I so much appreciate the feedback of this great naming center. You guys all rock !
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

I would like to thank Nameberry for...

1) Assuring me that my taste in names is not as heinous as Yahoo Answers led me to believe.

2) Giving me a place to obsessively discuss names with people who "get it."

3) Exposing me to a myriad of new names and naming styles.

4) Giving me confidence in my style and encouraging me to find meaningful names that I would actually bestow upon a human being.

5) Sending me off the name nerd "deep end." I've had several people tell me that I know entirely too much about names now. Ha!

And, hey, I've made a few friends along the way. It's been fun.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Nameberry has given me greater insight into the naming zeitgeist, and has helped me confront and overcome some of my own biases
    Last edited by tawnysaurus; July 17th, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    human children:
    holden timothy | huckleberry jude
    non-human children:
    penelope | puck | sofia