Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I definitely like Lachlan the best, but it's a no-go for your family. Oakley makes me think of sunglasses, but I like the idea of the nickname Oak. What an unusual nature nickname! For full name, I like Dashiell, but the nickname Dash seems overly sporty. I know a family of Dash and Champ and it's a little overly saccharine. I tried to combine some of your names and got Oakland. Haha.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

Oakley Zander is a strong name. The only immediate down-side to it is that it doesn't have a nickname (Oak.... I don't think you'll call him that all the time) but that's okay. Lots of names lack a common diminutive, mine included! It sort of makes a name feel more important.

Early Congrats !!

What about Zander as a first? Or if you like Dash but don't love Dashiell, maybe you'd like Ignatius nn Nash or Cassius/Cassian/Cashel nn Cash?
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I like Oakley the most. I was just wondering how you would pronounce Loch? As I am Scottish and we call Lakes Lochs and may people don't/can't pronounce it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by denisekpotter View Post
    Oakley Zander is a strong name. The only immediate down-side to it is that it doesn't have a nickname (Oak.... I don't think you'll call him that all the time) but that's okay. Lots of names lack a common diminutive, mine included! It sort of makes a name feel more important.

Early Congrats !!
    I actually <3 Oak as a nickname! Lack of a nickname is my biggest hangup with Nolan, one of DH's names. Noel maybe? That reminds me too much of Noelle though.