Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Last edited by novaberry; July 17th, 2013 at 01:07 AM.
    My Top 10 Girls Names: Astrid, Elara, Evelyn, Hannah, Hester, Lorna, Megan, Ophelia, Sylvia, Tabitha
    My Top 10 Boys Names: Alistair, Andrew, Graeme, Hamish, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Aurelius, Damaris, Digory, Hermione, Isis, Phineas, Loki, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx, Orion

Elena, Eliza, or Audrey seem like a good fit to me. Julia is beautiful, feminine and classic. There are lots of perfect names in that category! (And lots that aren't)
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

The first name I thought of when I saw the title was Lucy, which you mentioned you like. I love Lucy so much! I isn't an old lady name at all it's in the Top 100, but Julia is too, so I figured it wasn't too popular. It goes so well with Julia, and was that spunky but sweet, fun but reserved, just like Julia! I could see on a girl of any age or personality. I also really like Annabel from the suggestions. Julia and Annabel sounds super cute.
    Good luck!

ETA: I also adore Phoebe and Daphne from the suggestions with Julia if you're looking for something more unique.
    Last edited by elliebean13; July 17th, 2013 at 01:39 AM.
    Previous account: elrock13

So I haven't read any of the responses, so ignore any repeats or anything that you've already nixed. Julie/Julia is probably my favorite name right now, so hopefully some of my other favorites catch your eye as well! (Marked my favorites)

*Amelie
    Anna/Annie/Annabel
    Autumn
    Bridget
    *Brooke
    *Fiona
    Gabrielle
    Hadley
    Hailey
    Heather
    *Laura/Lauren
    *Lydia
    *Madeline
    Mallory
    Maura
    Molly
    Natalie
    *Nora
    Paige
    *Sadie
    Stella
    Summer
    Tess/Tessa
    Valerie

Kind of all over the place, I know. But I think Julia is very versatile when it comes to sibling names, good luck!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I have a Julia in the family, her brother is Matthew and her sister is Victoria
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua