Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girl name ideas to go with big sister Julia

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are feeling a little stuck on coming up with a list of girls names we both like. There seemed to be lots that we loved the first time around, but they are either too popular (Charlotte, Lily) or used by family or friends (Calia, Mia, Eva (ava is too close and too popular), Ella).

We lean towards the more classic names and my husband hates old lady names. I don't mind names like Lucy, or Alice, but I think they might be a hard sell and I'm not in love with them like I was with our first daughter's name. Also, our last name starts with P and is very polish sounding. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Maybe...
    Victoria
    Lucia nn Lucy
    Ivy
    Cora
    Caroline
    Amelie/Amelia/Emilia
    Eliza
    Nora
    Rosalie
    Isobel
    Clara
    Genevieve

Not so classic
    Lilia
    Aria
    Arabella
    Serena
    Mila
    Alessia
    Calista
    Audra
    Cassia
    Last edited by violetgray; July 16th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Thanks. both of you have included names that are on my maybe list so you've definitely hit my style. Also, Violet Gray you have almost all of the boy names I love in your list below!

Names from the lists I have wondered about are: Ivy, Cora, Lucia, Stella, Isla, Sadie and Lola. We have a Scarlett and a Genevieve in our friend set. I have lots of time to think on it because I'm not due for a while!

Congratulations on your new addition! You have had plenty of great suggestions so far!
    Some more suggestions - Catherine, Anna, Lillian/Liliana, Audrey, Claire, Hannah, Coralie, Camille, Annalise, Lucinda, Estella, Eliana, Molly and Felicity.
    I think Julia and Molly sound very cute together!
    Wishing you all the very best in finding the perfect name for your little one.
    Mama Bear to five gorgeous children - Dakotah Anne, Arabella Hope, Jaren Max, Zahlee Grace and Emmaline Eve