Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Opinions on Genevieve

Hi,
    What do you think if Genevieve?
    I love it, it sounds so girly and princessy. I have used or in my book as the daughter of the fallen princess who grew up in France.
    It's in my top 10 and is the middle for my number 2 name Rosa: Rosa Genevieve. I also have the combo Genevieve Adora.
    What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I love Genevieve it is whimsical, romantic, and ethereal !

I love Genevieve, but (if you don't mind me saying) not quite so much paired with Rosa - I think it may be something to do with the repeated 'uh' sound? (Please ignore me if you're pronouncing Genevieve the French way, in which case, I adore the combination and gladly take back everything I just said). I love Sybil Genevieve though, or Honor Genevieve, from your signature - I had never heard Fallon before! Good luck - Genevieve is incredibly lovely.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Genevieve is my #1! I just think it's so classic and beautiful, familiar but not too over-popular. And I love Rosa Genevieve actually!
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

Genevieve is also my number one name! Classic, sophisticated, elegant, slightly unusual, so many great nicknames, pairs with almost any name, lovely sounds.
    Genevieve is the perfect name.
    ~Mehri