Names Searched Right Now:

First post! We haven't shared name possibilities with anyone yet...

We are expecting & super excited but choosing to wait on finding out the gender. We havent shared our favorite names with anyone yet. We like the idea of using family names if possible. For a girl, we like Catherine or Caroline. Middle name undecided, but my grandmother's name was Joan. Would that work for either?
    For a boy, we like Andre, which is my father's middle name. Middle name possibly Louis for my husband's late grandfather. Thoughts??

Andre Louis is very beautiful !

for a girl
    Catherine Joan and Caroline Joan flow well .
    how about variations of Joan such as Joanna/Johanna/Joanie/Jonette/Jean?
    Anastasia , Elektra , Margaret " Margo " , Calla , Persephone " Sephie " , Phoebe .

Viktor , Aleksander " Alek / Sasha " , Achilles , Prometheus , Orpheus , Otto .

Bellerose, thank you so much! Great suggestion of variations of Joan. I've always loved Johanna... Thanks again!

Caroline Joan is very pretty. I like the idea of Johanna Caroline or Johanna Catherine as well.

Do you pronounce Louis as "loo-ee" or "loo-is?" I like Louis either way, but I'm not really a fan of Andre. Are you open to alternatives? Anderson seems more in line with your style for girls.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Southern.maple, thank you for taking the time! Caroline is definitely my favorite but I would consider it as a middle name also. Louis pronounced "Loo-is". We liked Andre for its family tie. Thanks again!