Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please critique my list!

I love to be critiqued and I want to know what you guys think about my name ideas. My family loves to make fun of the names I like and I would love some opinions from some fellow berries! Here they are:
    Boys:
    Remy
    Avery
    Finn
    Breccan
    Henley
    Bennett
    Patrick

Girls:
    Gretchen
    Bristol
    Romina
    Blythe
    Zetta
    Bryn
    Terra

I have many more names, but these are some of my favorites... Feel free to be honest and I look forward to hearing your opinions!

Remy - Not my style, but it's very cool. I feel like someone called Remy would be very likeable.
    Avery - Also not my style, but I don't dislike it. I think it fits much better on a boy than on a girl, so good job with that.
    Finn - Love. It's definitely climbing the charts, but it's so sleek and cool-sounding.
    Breccan - Interesting.
    Henley - One of my school's residence buildings is called Henley, so that's all I can think of when I hear this. That and the type of shirt. It also sounds a bit feminine to me.
    Bennett - Nice and vaguely aristocratic. One of the more solid surname names out there.
    Patrick - Classic. Can't go wrong with this one!

Girls:
    Gretchen - Eh. I can't quite get over the 'retch' in the middle, otherwise I'd really like it.
    Bristol - Heavily associated with Bristol Palin now. Even without that association, I'm not a fan.
    Romina - Pretty! It would be cool to meet a little Romina.
    Blythe - I knew a Blythe once. It's much more wearable than people think. I love the vibe.
    Zetta - So awesome. I love Z-names.
    Bryn - Eh. It's a very trendy syllable. It's all right without -leigh on the end, though.
    Terra - Also awesome. It feels fresh, outdoorsy and epic.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I love Avery for a boy! I also like Remy, Finn, Bennett and Patrick.

I'm not really a big fan of any of your girls names. I don't mind Blythe but I prefer it as a middle. The rest just don't really do anything for me, sorry.
    LUCA || ALTHEA
    [formerly nj003]

Gretchen would be my girl pick.

For boys, I have a nephew named Breckin (dif spelling than yours but Im assuming same pronunciation) and recently met a girl named Breckin and I actually think its really cute for a girl.... Finn is really cute but getting popular

Remy, Henley, and Bennet I like best for boys.

Finn is one of my favorites. I really like Patrick too, but not a fan of the ambiguous nickname Pat.