Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please critique my list!

I love to be critiqued and I want to know what you guys think about my name ideas. My family loves to make fun of the names I like and I would love some opinions from some fellow berries! Here they are:
    Boys:
    Remy
    Avery
    Finn
    Breccan
    Henley
    Bennett
    Patrick

Girls:
    Gretchen
    Bristol
    Romina
    Blythe
    Zetta
    Bryn
    Terra

I have many more names, but these are some of my favorites... Feel free to be honest and I look forward to hearing your opinions!

Remy - Not my style, but it's very cool. I feel like someone called Remy would be very likeable.
    Avery - Also not my style, but I don't dislike it. I think it fits much better on a boy than on a girl, so good job with that.
    Finn - Love. It's definitely climbing the charts, but it's so sleek and cool-sounding.
    Breccan - Interesting.
    Henley - One of my school's residence buildings is called Henley, so that's all I can think of when I hear this. That and the type of shirt. It also sounds a bit feminine to me.
    Bennett - Nice and vaguely aristocratic. One of the more solid surname names out there.
    Patrick - Classic. Can't go wrong with this one!

Girls:
    Gretchen - Eh. I can't quite get over the 'retch' in the middle, otherwise I'd really like it.
    Bristol - Heavily associated with Bristol Palin now. Even without that association, I'm not a fan.
    Romina - Pretty! It would be cool to meet a little Romina.
    Blythe - I knew a Blythe once. It's much more wearable than people think. I love the vibe.
    Zetta - So awesome. I love Z-names.
    Bryn - Eh. It's a very trendy syllable. It's all right without -leigh on the end, though.
    Terra - Also awesome. It feels fresh, outdoorsy and epic.
    g w e n

Viola Mireille Sancia Blue Cosima Vale Cleo Iphigenia
    Dash Apollo Madoc Orion Balian Ross Kieran August

Cameron Alastor Wilde ⋆ Mars Auberon ⋆ Aril Cassius Jett
    Willow Alianora ⋆ Coraline Isilmë ⋆ Elodie Aurora Sanan ⋆ Celia Belle
    v o t e

I love Avery for a boy! I also like Remy, Finn, Bennett and Patrick.

I'm not really a big fan of any of your girls names. I don't mind Blythe but I prefer it as a middle. The rest just don't really do anything for me, sorry.

ZARA. MAEVE. TALA. TESSA. AUTUMN. IVY. GENEVIEVE. GRACE. LAUREL. CASSIA. MIEKE. FREYJA
    EZEKIEL. RONAN. PÁDRAIG. ASA. CALEB. KIT. EDMOND. LUCA. SAGE. VIGGO. ABEL. CASPIAN.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[always collecting]

Gretchen would be my girl pick.

For boys, I have a nephew named Breckin (dif spelling than yours but Im assuming same pronunciation) and recently met a girl named Breckin and I actually think its really cute for a girl.... Finn is really cute but getting popular

Remy, Henley, and Bennet I like best for boys.

Finn is one of my favorites. I really like Patrick too, but not a fan of the ambiguous nickname Pat.