Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    -Tarn; Sunniva's all ice cold sunny winter to me, hoarfrost, deep soft snow, that cold yellow sunshine and icicles, lots of icicles.. I'm half Norwegian, and Sunniva is one of the few saint names related to Norway so it's quite popular with Catholics there. -

Thank you for your reply. I have read the story of Saint Sunniva. And while I'm Australian and not Catholic I still find myself drawn to the name. It is 1 of only 2 names that my husband and I are considering for this baby girl. My husband has an Australian/Dutch background.
    We have a double barrel Dutch last name. Van Vliet. The 2 names that we have are Sunniva and Asta. We haven't found middle names just yet. (Suggestions welcome) I really want a positive name for this little girl as she is a surviving twin.
    Is see stars and get cosmic images when I think Asta but not much else. Any help would be appreciated :-)

So late to the party, alack. I'd have commented sooner, but I've been busy with classical theatre festival mayhem! I'm still Team Pandora-or-Gwenllian, but the others are starting to look prettier and prettier, especially with those descriptions! I particularly love the Gwenllian one.

Is your husband going to want one normalish middle again? I feel like most of the combos have already been comboed, so some of these are probably repeats, but here goes:

Gwenllian Isis Loveday
    Gwenllian Ophelia Noor - Gwenllian and Ophelia have contrasting vibes to me, but flow so well together.
    Gwenllian Olympia Psyche
    Gwenllian Lyra Zephyrine
    Gwenllian Atalanta Noor - Atalanta fits so well with the running part of your imagery!

Hespera Callisto Yvaine
    Hespera Nimue Giselle - I'm usually so-so about Hespera, but it feels fantastic with Nimue for some reason.

Morgana Daphne Eowyn - I feel like Morgana needs at least one lighter middle to balance the storm clouds.
    Morgana Persephone Louise
    Morgana Loveday Isolde

Pandora Oenone Elaine
    Pandora Lilith Ondine - I like the idea of Pandora and Lilith together. Sounds all rebellious and feminist.
    Pandora Sonja Ophelia
    Pandora Belphoebe Ondine
    Pandora Zephyrine Isis

Tinuviel Sonja Noor - All of the Tinuviel combos feel very chiaroscuro/dappled sunlight-esque to me.
    Tinuviel Aradia Lilith
    Tinuviel Aurora Nimue
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Wow, your imagery for each name is so impressive! Generally I agree- to me Gwenllian's a friendly, sociable spring girl who loves nature. Hespera's dark, dramatic and exotic, like a non-evil enchantress (haha if that were possible I guess). But I can see the garden and pomegranates and midnight strolls and warm house too. Morgana is definitely a storm, but for some reason I also picture a talented equestrienne, maybe a trick rider in a circus, wearing a long, flowing gown with big drapes of fabric hanging off it. Pandora seems sweet and demure, can't say much else, but I like your colour scheme. Tinuviel's actually the one I associate with water and nature, rivers tumbling over rocks and clear ponds in forest glades. It feels very fantasylike and magical, almost otherworldly. They all do to some extent but Tinuviel especially.

I second these suggestions:
    Gwenllian Aurora Nimue
    Hespera Belphoebe Noor
    Hespera Ophelia Psyche- this is far and away my favourite. absolutely stunning
    Morgana Tempest Zephyrine

My own- sorry if they've been mentioned already:
    Gwenllian Persephone Olympia (too theme-y?)
    Gwenllian Atalanta Chione
    Gwenllian Isis Arcadia/Gwenllian Arcadia Isis
    Hespera Isolde Melpomene
    Hespera Belphoebe Melusine
    Morgana Belphoebe Noor
    Hespera Ophelia Nimue
    Hespera Ophelia Psyche
    Morgana Villanelle Hathor
    Morgana Psyche Ophelia
    Pandora Isis Chione
    Pandora Vanessa Lilith
    Pandora Olwen Eisa
    Tinuviel Atalanta Loveday
    Tinuviel Loveday Olympia
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Tinuviel Circe Aurora is magnificent! I love your descriptions! (And yes, Tinuviel is totally Bat for Lashes!!! Now I have "Two Planets" in my head. - I am one of two planets dancing....hmmm..strangely appropriate?)

I also like Tinuviel Circe Belphoebe...

Other combo suggestions:

I like Pandora Ophelia Tinuviel, but I think it works a bit better if you switch it to Pandora Tinuviel Ophelia.

Pandora Circe Melusine? Just a thought.
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

I go away on a honeymoon and miss an Otter baby name list update? Ay!

Your description of Pandora seriously made me love the name, online music radio association and all. The way you describe names is so vivid! Pandora Ophelia Tinuviel made my fingers tingle with excitement.

Morgana- she really is the dark horse for me. I love the storminess and it just oozes exotic dark beauty to me.

Tinuviel- ahh. Little Nuvi. Still love it. It's so twinkly and flash of mischievousness.

Pandora is my new GP. I wish I could get my husband on board. Lol
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014