Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I don't have anything to add, I just want to say how much I love the suggestion of Morgana Bellicent Aradia
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Villanelle, Bellicent? I recognize most of the others.

Is this supposed to go in name games, or is this the real deal? Are we roleplaying? 50 Shades of Faeries? I'm not here that often so color me perplexed

Barring the two aforementioned names that would be right at home on the next Disney villain, I really like Pandora Louise. Pandora is a very, very cool name.
    Mystery, you ate Old Man Jenkins!

Also, Ottilie, were you close with Greeneyedmom on another name board? You are like two peas in a pod. Your name lists and descriptions are so alike it is uncanny, although her childrens' names weren't quite so impressive as yours.
    Last edited by kessed; July 19th, 2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Atrocious spelling.
    Mystery, you ate Old Man Jenkins!

What a fantastic short-list! I'm loving Hespera even more after reading your description-there is so much earthy strength and wisdom in its femininity. She sounds like the kind of girl i'd like to meet. Your description made me think of
    Scheherazade- would that be too much as a middle? Hespera Scheherazade Noor maybe? I'm not very good at combos! I like the idea of Hespera being paired with Roxana/Roksana although i know its not on your current list of middles (sorry!); just throwing this out there- Hespera Yvaine Roxana. Others that i love with Hespera- Isolde, Aurora, Eira (was that on the list? I can't remember)

Morgana is so wonderful and powerful. I still think about one of the combos that you were considering when you were pregnant with Dita- Morgana Eos Zephyrine. Oh my goodness, its just so amazing! So elemental and magical. It would definitely be in my all time top NB greats! :-) I also love the thought of Morgana with Ondine.
    Last edited by freya55; July 19th, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Having read through your list I think maybe waiting until baby has been born to name him/her might be a good idea. That way you can wait to see what spirit the baby has (If I remember correctly, Rosalind was pinks and reds, yet her spirit was greeny blue, so you changed her name to Aphrodite) and avoid unnecessary stress and heartache if baby's name doesn't match the spirit.

Just a thought.

I like Pandora best, and I would completely avoid Tinuviel. It doesn't look or sound like a name to me! Hespera and Morgana are okay. Good luck!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.