Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah, the Saints have wonderful names. There are a lot more, too, at Catholic.org. It's like a treasure-trove for name lovers : )
    Jude Benedict-Eli Matthias-Raphael Sebastian-Lazarus Arthur-Becket St. John

Marguerite Aster-Genevieve Ophelia-Charlotte Hermione

Arthelais-Freya-Haidée-Afton-Eamon-Arthur-Valentine-Becket

I know people called...

Alban - guy who was a couple of years older than me at school
    Edwin - guy in my grade at school
    Finian - my second cousin's name (based in England)
    Julian - cousin
    Valentin - guy at school

Also my boyfriend's confirmation name is Florian.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    20. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

It's lovely to hear that Berries know people with these names. At least some of them a wearable!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I know this thread is a year and a half old, but I have to comment anyway!...what a great list. I found the thread because I searched the name Mathurin, and lo and behold, here he is! I found Mathurin, nn Matt, in a couple of Louis L'Amour short stories and was attracted. I wanted to know if it was a "real" name. It sounded familiar, and I had to think a few minutes before I realized I was thinking of Stephen Maturin, the character from the "Master and Commander" series.

I have met a Cillian (he was Irish), an Edwin (nn Ned), an Ivan, a Peregrine (saracita's!), and a Lucian. I have friends who know a Florian, and I follow an artist named Julian online, so those two almost count. I also know a Quinton. I fell in love with Caian during javad's name search, and several others, including Crispin, Eamon and Valerian, are already on my list.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet