Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like Morgan with Makena.

I really don't like any of the of names you listed since I don't think they go well with Makena. I think they are to "normal" if you know what I mean
    I would suggest these names that are quite similar to your list like Morgana, Viola, Audrina, Audra or Leilani.

I, too, will have to deal with an -er ending last name for my kids and, to me, an -er fn with the last name sounds funny. So I, personally, would stay away from Harper, but if you really love it and don't mind, then it is up to you.

Violet is lovely, and even if it does mean purple in French, is that so bad? A bigger concern for me would be it's popularity.

Aubrey is really cute, but I - being probably the odd one out on this - love it more as a boys name.

I would assume Morgan was a boy. Also, Morgan and Makena are a bit matchy for me.

Margo is lovely and I think would really work. Even though it is another M name, it doesn't seem matchy with Makena like Morgan does. This one would be my first choice for you off your list, followed by Violet.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I'd nix Harper. The overt popularity next to Makena and the -er thing would bug me.

Violet is pretty but too sweet with Makena.

Margo, I can't decide. It does feel a little too rich to me next to Makena, but as for maturity, she can be nicknamed any Margaret nickname just fine - Maggie, even Magpie!

Aubrey I don't love the sound of. I love Audrey, but in this case, too classic. So, I have a tough time there.

Morgan works best with Makena to me, but I agree with the suggested Morgana did something a little more high impact and feminine. It's cool!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude