Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Juliette (I prefer Juliet) goes best with Tristan and Miles. My second favorite is Adele (this spelling).

Bea is pronounced like bee but I could also see it being pronounced bee-uh, like the beginning of Beatrice. It's not "bay" at all.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I think in Spanish the beginning of Beatrice is bay-uh, so the nickname Bea would also be bay-uh. I actually really love the pronunciation bay-uh but I don't think many Americans would get it (not sure about other English-speakers). The bee pronunciation is also very cute. I don't think Beatrice is the best sister for Tristan and Miles though. From your list I really like Eleanor nn Nell or Nellie - or even Helen nn Nellie. So cute with Tristan and Miles! Juliette is also very lovely. I don't pronounce Juliet and Juliette differently so I think the spelling you choose is up to you. I prefer the more streamlined Juliet but it is simply subjective.

I think Adelle/Adele goes best with Tristan and Miles, but out of your choices I like Beatrice best. Like previous posters, I'd pronounce 'Bea' as 'bee' (or 'bay-uh' in Spanish/Italian.) I think if you want that pronunciation, it would be easier to spell it Bay.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Thank you all. I prefer the bee pronunciation. I think my favorites are Juliette not sure if I'll spell it this way or Juliet. Beatrice and Eleanor.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle